- We accept most insurance plans including commercial plans, Workman’s Compensation, Medicaid and Medicare.
Is a referral needed?
- A referral is required by our office from your provider to be seen as a new patient.
How to prepare for your first appointment
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Bring all medications that you take in the original bottles to your appointment.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. For those that need assistance with paperwork or have not been able to complete the required paperwork, we ask that you arrive 60 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Our medical staff take pride in providing the very best care. Your first visit will entail a comprehensive medical evaluation that will take 90-120 minutes.
New patient forms
- New patient forms are emailed directly to you or are available in the office on the date of your appointment if you do not have access to email.
- HIPAA Right of Access Form for Family Member/Friend
- Authorization For Release Of Health Information
- Cancelation Policies
- Informed Consent Controlled Substance Agreement
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.